Welcome to My Blog

Thank you for reading my blog. As a technophile I am exploring how all things technical can be used to support learning. If this interests you then follow me and join me in my journey.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Mobile Blogging

In the spirit of learning all things new to me about blogging I am trying out mobile blogging. This has been a somewhat frustrating experience so far as my attempts to use sms or mms have failed. So not being one to give up I am now trying via email on my mobile. I have to say if this works I am quite excited about being able to blog on the move. Mind you could this lead to blog overload and some measure of boredom for my readers. I guess it depends on the circumstances or situation as I said in a previous post. Anyway onwards ever onwards into the deep space exploration of all things technological and their impact on learning.

As an update to this post I sent the above paragraph from my mobile and it appeared immediately as a post in my blog. Pretty impressive and very useful for all those times I am away from my desk. I think this would have been very useful during the SITE conference to update on the sessions as they happen. This would give a real time feel to the blog and let others know what was happening in the world of technology and learning. I will certainly be using this in the future, but as I say will be careful that I am not just blogging for bloggings sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment