Welcome to My Blog

Thank you for reading my blog. As a technophile I am exploring how all things technical can be used to support learning. If this interests you then follow me and join me in my journey.

Thursday 1 April 2010

Musings of a Blogging Newbie

As a fan of all things technological (ok fan might be a bit weak to describe my passion for technology), the only thing which seemed to be missing from my repertoire was blogging. I always felt that maybe this was taking things a bit too far, but inspired by a workshop I attended with Steve Wheeler yesterday, and my quest for using technology in all ways possible to support learning, here I am. This is something which fascinates me, and as a lecturer in both health care and teacher training, I want to use it to support the best learning possible for my students. What better way than to use it myself, whilst I am learning. But lets take this a step further. It is not just technology which can make us better learners or helps our students to learn, but every aspect of life itself. Every experience should fill us with a curiosity which makes us want to know more, to find out more, to explore further and to see the wonder of the experience in every way. This blog will explore my experiences and how each one of them can help me to support my students learning. Yes technology will be in there, how can it not when I'm a technophile, but so will many other things. Follow me and see what surprises may fall out of what I am doing, and what we can all learn along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment